Our Residential Certification prepares contractors to install, troubleshoot, and repair our common residential products.
Upon completion, contractors will be better able to:
- Understand basic tools and test instruments.
- Implement the best practices for installing residential water heaters for trouble-free service and long life.
- Quickly diagnose and repair the most common issues related to residential water heaters.
- Reduce customer callbacks and complaints with more accurate diagnostics.
Heat Pump CertificationHeat pump water heaters are the most efficient type of electric water heater and are required under NAECA III for some applications. Heat pump water heaters are easy to install, but do require management of the condensation produced. Heat pump water heaters have built-in diagnostics to make troubleshooting easier. Most problems can be diagnosed with the built-in diagnostics and a multi-meter. Some electric utilities require that installers be certified by the manufacturer in order to qualify for utility rebates. This certification test meets current utility requirements. Heat Pump Certification
Online Tankless WorkshopCan’t make it to our hands-on tankless training? We offer an online workshop that covers the same material as our industry-leading tankless class. Click here for the Online Tankless Workshop
X3 Tankless WorkshopCan’t make it to our hands-on tankless training? We offer an online workshop that covers the same material as our industry-leading tankless class. X3 Tankless Workshop
Commercial Gas Certification
This online certification covers Application, Installation, Top Service Items, and other important topics for our Commercial Gas offerings. We will cover:
- Modulating High Efficiency Commercial Gas Water Heaters
- Commercial Multi-Flue Gas Water Heaters
- and Polaris® Commercial Gas Water Heaters
Commercial Electric Certification
This online certification covers Application, Installation, Top Service Items, Conversion, and other important topics for our Commercial Electric offerings. We will cover:
- Light Duty Commercial Electric Water Heaters
- Standard Commercial Electric Water Heaters
- and Heavy Duty Commercial Electric Water Heaters